If you’ve got warm weather on your mind, it’s time to book that well-earned vacation. What better place to enjoy your free time than Tampa? So pack your bags and get ready to go. Before you jump in the car and head to the airport, there are a few things you should do. From renting a town car limo in Tampa to checking in early, here’s a checklist to make your air travel much smoother.
1. Check in ahead of time. Set a reminder on your phone to check in for your flight 24 hours ahead of time. This helps to cut down time spent waiting in line when you get to the airport.
2. Double check the baggage fees. Depending on your carrier, you might up paying an upfront fee per bag. Some may only charge depending on weight. By knowing the guidelines ahead of time, you could save yourself time spent repacking and money.
3. Keep your travel documents close by. Licenses, passports, tickets, and emergency numbers and information should be kept in a purse or carryon for easy access.
4. Make sure all of your liquids abide by the 3-1-1 rule. Liquids and gels must be less than 3 oz. and fit into a 1 quart transparent bag. Each passenger is only allowed one bag. Make sure that your transparent bag is easy to access. This will make security much easier for you.
5. Book your transportation to and from the airport ahead of time. Parking at the airport can be a disaster. Plus, who is going to pick you up once you get there? TPA airport limo transportation is a great way to get to and from the airport and anywhere else that you need to go while in the area.
Your vacation should be easy, breezy. By hiring a TPA airport limo and following the other tips listed above, you can bet that your trip will be the most memorable yet.